Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lost the way~

Recently i found out 1 singer from japan, she called 中島愛. she is really special, the way her singing and dance, her appearance and most important~ her attitude! i like her performance very much~ Meanwhile i lost the way too, today me is not yesterday myself. Some ppls will remain the same, but i felt i have change in a way. Cant find any interest things in my life and i lost my interest to certain things too. That lead me lost the way~. Anyway sure got solution for it, i m sure i can look into it and figure it out~ Lost interest lead to miserable....and that quite horrible feeling~...Lost interest = no destination~ It really frustrated...Some time i really always ask myself, what do human really live for? what is actually our future?~ Hopefully i can really find it out (maybe it all bout GOD that creating us, believe him will get us power and will)~>.<~ Maybe that what entertainment is for~ it make us feel better and lost in time~ And when time passes, we will getting older vision getting blur...lol...oh ...what i m thinking? zzzz.. ~ well ~ we r the human~

No comments:

Post a Comment