Friday, April 16, 2010

Final Test (SE)

Next Monday, i going to have my first exam. Every time come to the final exam, i felt stress. U know y?. That because inner of my self always putting stress on me....lol...It said, oh w.y.lee, got exam wor, if u not study u will fail and get bad result. Then instantly i will start holding my book and start do revision without hanging around. lol.. Then without noticeable .....it direct put stress on ME >.<. Now i know the way to reduce it, said to yourself, cheh exam only ma....even i get 50/100, no need that tension....lol.... But eventually, stress will always on top of us.....lol....because of the time factor and so on. We really get rid of those bad feeling, er....maybe we need to think, either we want moderate result or good result, if choose dy...then we can start earlier of the revision (neglect all other entertainment)(more entertainment = more stress build up)lol. But sometime, tension really push on us which give a driving force on us which no bad too. Just sometime we need to balance it with listen to music and playing some games. ^^ scheduling our time table is the most critical part of it, if u cant hold back the tension, then u need to do the schedule the time table. But for me, i already used of it dy....i mean the tension that be my follower for quite a time since...i think since i started my first dploma..lol....Now, i want to take a rest ...lol....because my driving force gone dy...lol....this my last sem....i think i get for "somewhat" result is ok dy....^^ so feeling quite ok (eventhough got abit tension too) well to9 i have bbq also hehe....ENJOYED ^^ with a TAN and A Teoh....hehehe ...~ That a way of reducing stress too but dont follow wor...if u have test on monday...wakaka

No comments:

Post a Comment