Monday, April 5, 2010

My new blog ^^

Today, i saw michel's blog, so i decided to open 1 too. So much things in my mind i want to share bout. Hmn......This sem really give me a break cause i m so free and that will be my last sem too. I will miss u guys...^^ teoh, tan, tan and so much more...^^ Hope u guys doing well in your future. Future undertaking!!. i missing the day we go out lim teh, haha until 2am or even 4am....what a memory for me...i will remember it, thank guys. i just finish edit my seminar paper and slideshow for my PSM presentation. Now still left maybe 3 or 4 assignment, hopefully i m hardworking enough to finish it off. I think so much grammar mistake here, so bear with me k ^^. Hmmn....i think in future i will post more info things in here to share with your guys cause i afraid it too bored to just hear my feeling and thought. Anyway, i will like to share a piece of my mind to u guys too ( if u wish too la hehe ^^). Now left 29 before i leave this Parit Raja place, although my memory here not that great because of the situation here but i still miss the ppls here, i think i will remember them in my life !. Especially to my CF friends, it really be good around u guys!!. i have fun joining CF activities and improve my relationship with GOD. michel wong, if u see this, remember after going back to kuching, find me go swimming k, i will be waiting for u...hehe. And then, to my other friends too like sze fong and her friends, jia wuen, ah eng, ban huat, Alvin my old roomate, tiger, a sim, xiao hai zi max, so much more (cant remember oh..poor memory of mine), tq u guys for appeal in my life and i really appreaciate it. i feel i m the luckier guy because where ever i goes, the god have gv me the good good friends for me. Till then, see you guys k, hope u guys in good condition and MAY GOD BLESS U ALL ^^. i think i will post in here once a week for my thought and maybe new sharing too ^^ see ya ~

OMG, i forgot my supervisor mohd El shayeb too and his master student, MARTIN. thank to you martin, u teach me alot ....without your help, i was unable to finish my thesis in time...thank you very much ^^, wish ur future undertaking. But i believe in u that u can do really well. until then see ya ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment