Wednesday, April 14, 2010

^^ Feel really relief for the very first time

Today i felt relief after finish my psm2. Realllly feel like my study have been over and reach the end of the road dy...^^ So my next target is getting for the IR...hehehe. I feel very happy today cause after that presentation, can have BBQ too. i had learn how to "panggang" things le....>.<. cool though even it taste just like carbon add on hehe. Then, i meet such a person who so so hardworking 1. His name is nic dan nic. lol....If my supervisor see this, he must said....oh no...unbelievable..lol.. that will be very funny lol...But truly for what i had see, u will have really done well in future and that for sure and just keep it up. U just let me learn so much too. The bad new is i cant go back to my hometown cause i cant find LI place in kch, hopefully i can get 1 before the duedate. For the moment, i had to find rent house in johor, hopefully all will be ok. (hahaha, for 3 month only ma >.<) oh no i forgot to take a pic on my presentation dress lol...and hair style too...haha..cause i use jel stylish le. what to do, have to cover my hair color, afraid being scold later...lol....otherwise it is cool to have wax and spray stylish de...hehehehe...Anyway, what day for me, and michel wong, u r rite lo...haha...to write for everyday in blog..haha...but i prefer to write once a week le...and maybe can write for special event too (SE) hehehehe.....Michel wong, if u see this ar,....then u must noe u lie to me...cause i dont see any msg or comment le...>.< hehe..er....until then see ya...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment