Wednesday, May 5, 2010

MY study end here~ but i just start practice my profession~ ^^

Today is my last exam paper~ ^^. I feels really great lol....BUT it the time for me to practice my engineering work~ ^^ I thinks i will needs a lot of work to do cause i will done my practical in johor bahru~ zzz For the moment, i still needs to settle my registration on the institute of Engineer and also Board of Engineer before i can start practicing engineering work in malaysia~. Hopefully all will be on schedule~..... Meanwhile, maybe i could took a visit in JB. ^^ Anyway, whatever place it is~ i thinks there r not much differences~ cause it just soft of hypermarket and so on~ just hopefully can meet different ppls~ with different cultures~ lol...^^. New working environment~ >.< ~

No comments:

Post a Comment