Sunday, April 11, 2010

UTHMCF

Today, i felt miserable cause it my last time for 晚堂崇拜. i had a lot memories with the people here and pastors. Shi mama, thank for the dinner which was really delicious and quite of mineral inside ^^. I will remember your cooking all the time. Here, i want to thanks to the pastor lai, shi lao shi, shi mama, the church in the batu pahat and air hitam. I had really learn much from the pastor lai about the message from GOD. Before that i think i have lost the way, really loss the way and i going to fix it. I know sometime i am weak and i hope i can make myself improve. But i have faith in GOD that Jesus will lead me into the right path. I will remember my word, that i going back to kuching and find my own church. Here, i also want to thank to the CF members (zhon jie, liang ming, ing ming, chai chen, cathering ting, wan quoi, kelvin, michel, peter, xuet yi, hiromi, a sim, zhi qiang,and so much more) and i really have fun together in these 3 years in UTHMCF. Thank to CF for giving a really wonderful gift for me. I really appreciate it. All the best for my CF. MAY GOD BE WITH EM ALWAYS....


No comments:

Post a Comment